Focus and Scope
Eigen Mathematics Journal disseminates new research results in all areas of mathematics as follows:
- Mathematical Analysis
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
Besides research articles, this journal also receives survey papers that stimulate research in mathematics, statistics, and its applications.
Peer Review Process
The research article submitted to this online journal will be reviewed using a double-blind peer review, by two reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online (free download) following the journal peer-reviewing process. The Final decision on the article will be made by the Editors according to the Reviewers' comments. The language used in this journal is English (started in 2023).
Eigen Mathematics Journal
Short journal-title: EMJ
For the year 2017, Volume 1, Number 2 is scheduled for publication (December).
Eigen Mathematics Journal is electronically published via journal website http://eigen.unram.ac.id.
Eigen Mathematics Journal is published by The University of Mataram.
Commencement of publication: December 2017
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are not allowed;
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted;
- An author should not in general publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable;
- Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- Editorial Team checking manuscript on offline and online databases manually (checking proper citation and quotation);
- Editorial Team checking the manuscript using Turnitin;
All articles published in Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows:
• Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY)
• Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA)
• Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC-BY-NC-ND)