Eigen Mathematics Journal (EMJ) publishes research articles and reviews in Mathematical Analysis, Algebra, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, and Computational Mathematics twice a year: June and December. Papers submitted to EMJ undergo a web-based refereeing process that is carried out using Open Journal Systems. The submission of a paper is free of charge.
Before submitting an article to Eigen Mathematics Journal, the author has to register an account. The author who already has an account has to log in to the journal system before submitting an article.
For further assistance, please contact us by one of the following emails:
or by phone/SMS/Whatsapp: +628175723152
An Article to be submitted to Eigen Mathematics Journal has to be written in English and follows the journal template. The submitted article has less than 25% similarity (checked by Turnitin).
Here are some items needed to check before submitting your article:
- The article is not yet been published or submitted to other journals
- The article was written in Microsoft Word and using
- The reference's URL was added (if available)
- The article follows the journal's template
- The article has a similarity check result of less than 25% (checked by Turnitin)
How to submit your article
- Upload the Article: To upload your article, click Browse in the Upload Submission File menu and choose the manuscript file, and then click Upload. Upload the word version of your article
- Upload the similarity check results: Upload the similarity check result by Turnitin in the supplementary file. If the authors do not have the similarity check result, the editors will do the similarity check for the authors. If the similarity check result is more than 25%, the authors will be asked to revise their manuscript before the review process
- Fill in the Submission’s Metadata: In this step, the author’s detail has to be filled in as completely as possible, including the Corresponding Author’s mark. Then, fill in the manuscript’s title, abstract, keywords, and references.
The Corresponding author or principal contact will get the email related to the submission process (please check your spam if the confirmation is not in your primary inbox). The email sent from our journal’s system always has the prefix '[EMJ]' in its subject/title. The author is able to track the manuscript process through the journal system by logging in to the journal’s system using the author’s account.
Every article submitted to this journal will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers. The article’s acceptance or rejection is based on the reviewer’s recommendations. The reasons for the decision will be informed to the author by email.
The manuscript’s revision has to be done as soon as possible. Then, upload the revised article in the “revised version” menu in the journal’s system.
Submission final version
Before submitting the final version of your accepted article, we request you carefully proofread your article and make any necessary corrections. Please send, in a separate file, a list of any final corrections that were made.