A function is called as an fuzzy prime ideal if every fuzzy ideal of and satisfies caused or and a function is called as an fuzzy semiprime ideal if every fuzzy ideal of which requires caused . The previous research has been studied the ideal characteristics of fuzzy prime. Since not all ideal fuzzy semiprime are ideal fuzzy prime, resulted in some characteristic of fuzzy semiprime ideal do not exist in characteristics of the fuzzy prime ideal. This study examines the characteristics of the fuzzy semiprime ideal along with some examples of those characteristics.
- Abdurahim, 2017, Ideal Prima Fuzzy di Semigrup S, Jurnal Silogisme, 46-55.
- Ahsan, J., dkk, 1995, Semigroups Characterized by Their Fuzzy Ideals, Fuzzy Systems and Mathematics, 29-32.
- Howie, J.M., 1995, Fundamentals of Semigroup Theory, Oxford Science Publication.
- Kim, J., 2009, Some Fuzzy Semiprime Ideals of Semigroups, Journal of The Chungcheong Mathematical Society, 22, 459-466.
- Kuroki, N., 1991, On Fuzzy Semigroups, Information Sciences, 53, 203-236.
- Mordeson, J.N., dkk, 2003, Fuzzy Semigroups, Springer-Verlag, Heiderberg.
- Rosenfeld, A., 1979, Fuzzy Groups, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 35, 512-517.
- Zadeh, L.A., 1965, Fuzzy Sets, Information and Control, 8, 338-353.