The tight schedule of lecture activities requires accuracy so that it always runs smoothly. Lecturer assignments play an important role to ensure the smooth lecture activities. Problems that often occur in the assignment of these lecturers need to be avoided. In an effort to reduce the risk of problems that occur in the assignment of lecturers, it is necessary to make a structured system with the right method. Hungarian method can be said very appropriate for this assignment problem because each course will only be charged to one lecturer. Another advantage of using the hungarian method in this lecturer assignment model is also because it uses the preferences of prospective lecturers as subjects of measurement. Each lecturer will take courses according to their best preferences with the expectation that the lecturer will have more mastery in the courses that he will teach.
- Anton, H dan Rorres, C.W. Aljabar Linear Elementer Versi Aplikasi. Edisi ke-8 [Indriasari, R. Alih bahasa].Safitri, A.(ed), Jakarta: Erlangga ; 2004.
- Bustanul Arifin noer, (2010), Riset Operasional,Yogyakarta.
- Hillier, S.F. dan Lieberman. Introduction To Operations Research, Eighth Edition, New York: Mc Graw-Hill ; 2004.
- Jackson, M. C. (1982). The nature of soft systems thinking: The work of Churchman, Ackoff and Checkland. Journal of applied systems analysis, 9(1), 17-29.
- Morse, P. M., Kimball, G. E., & Gass, S. I. (2003). Methods of operations research. Courier Corporation.
- Ndruru, E., Waruwu, F. T., & Yanny, A. (2017). Alokasi Pekerja Pada Suatu Proyek Dengan Metode Hungarian (Studi Kasus: Pt. Ira Widya Utama Medan). KOMIK (Konferensi Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Komputer), 1(1).
- Pratama, A.N. & Yudoko, G, “Proposal for Supplier Relationship Management at PT XL Axiata Tbk.”, The Indonesian Journal of Business administration, Vol. 2, No. 17, 2013.
- Putra Dian Perdhana.2013. Penerapan Hungarian Method Untuk Menyelesaikan Personnel Assignmenet problem. Bandung: Artikel Teknik Informatika.
- Taha, H. A., 2007. Operations Research: An Introduction 8th Edition. Pearson Prentice Hall. Pearson Education, Inc.
- Taha, Hamdy A., (1993). Operations Research: An Introduction. Edisi ketiga. Macmillan Publishing Co, New York.